Saturday, May 7, 2016

How to Dance At A Party ~ Best Beginner Moves (For MAN)

Read this awesome Post if you want to learn how to dance , and not be ignored at Partyes , These awesome easy steps will learn you how to dance like a PRO , and be that cool guy in party
This post contains a Video and Photos , Read it now




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video :

Reactions to this video :
I am SO glad I found you.  I have avoided situations all my life where I might have to dance, and I really am learning now from your vids.  I have taken dance lessons where I bought expensive packages, but all they teach me is the rumba, waltz, etc.  And I have said, "No, I want to learn free-style.  Nobody does the waltz at a club, or even at a wedding."  The closest I had found, before you, was a school where they taught this ridiculous hip-hop stuff to music I would never listen to.  I was the only white guy in the class.  Thanks for doing this!
-----------------------------------
OMFG ! . I have not gone on 50% partys of my fuckin miserable Life , just because i didnt know these easy stepsss , Thank you bruh..
-----------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment